The W. E. N. Network is a Social Movement that Empowers Women Through Poetry, Mindfulness Meditation, and Wisdom Teachings.
Its’ mission is to advance a form of Feminine Leadership; from control and dominance to compassion and courage.
The W.E.N. Network invites you to enter the pathway of inquiry into the nature of
your thoughts with the goal of becoming Self- Aware.
It is an inquiry into your beliefs, identity and personality, in the search for Understanding and “The Nature of Things.”
Observe Your Thoughts without Judgment Discover an Abundant Mindset- Achieve Prosperity & Happinesses
Mindfulness Meditation is a state of mind that you enter into to discover a deeper understanding of the self through Art Journaling, Mindfulness and Poetry.
It is designed to help you discover through Mindfulness the patterns that have kept you stuck and find ways to release them.
Through this Inquiry you can discover the Truth of who you really are.
This search for truth helps you to understand the ephemeral (changing) nature of things and discover your true nature which is changeless.
You begin to see with your Inner Eyes, which is a way to Release Fear, Doubt and Limiting Beliefs.
I am a Poet, Published Indie Author, Print and E-book Publisher; Transformation Coach @ Retreats, and Creator of the Empowered Woman’s Coursework and Teacher Pamala on Ben’s Eco- Farm.
In that short distance, most people experience contact with nature in a much deeper way than they ever have prior to the walk.
On Walks, people have a wide range of experiences, some of which they feel are significant, even profound.
These walks follow a standard sequence. Each walk begins with establishing embodied contact with the present moment and place.
Next comes a series of connective invitations, often improvised and at the moment and adapted to the needs of participants.
These may be followed by wander time and/or sit spot. The walks end with a ceremony of sharing tea made from foraged local plants.
- What is the Womanist Empowerment Network (WEN) Ans: The Womanist Empowerment Network was created to offer products and services that support the development of an organic source of feminine power for women.
- Who can use the Womanist Empowerment Network? Ans: The Womanist Empowerment Network is mainly for the female to give her the opportunity to develop a deeper dimension of the self and take the lead in positive transformation in relationships.
- Why choose to empower the woman? Ans: The female is best suited to be the one to transform the nature of relationships and take the initiative and give her best and develop the courage to lead from the front and shape the future.
- How will lives improve as they are empowered? Ans: Being empowered builds the potential within the female to come out with new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- How will the services provided have an impact on the woman? Ans: The services are combined into Seven distinct subjects. Each develops and empower the Woman to be a leader of a transformation; and of heartfulness. The services and products are offered to young women, clubs and groups to include schools.
- How will the female benefit from the services provided by the WEN Network? Ans: The services we offer: *Help the woman to navigate positively through life challenges; *Find inner inspiration; *Foster better relationships; *Grow long-lasting inner peace; *Bring in new positive thought patterns; *Adopt lifestyle transformations; and *Embrace constant growth.
- Can a woman be empowered? Ans: Yes, if the young woman carries out and follow all our instructions and if she really wants to be in the best in the world, then The Empowered Womanist Network is for her.
- What are the ideas to obtain from The Womanist Empowerment Network? Ans: To bring the creativity and imagination into the lives of the young women using our Personal Transformational Program which has an artistic approach that speaks to the heart.
You will achieve a Personal Transformation in the way you see yourself as you become Self-Aware.
The Empowered Womanist Coursework
The target audiences women and mothers who homeschool and women in education. Males are encouraged, but the emphasis is on developing a feminine source of power.
I have developed Seven Steps that will help young women develop their Super Power.
The Seven Steps for Personal Transformation is for the woman who wants to discover an organic source of power which is fundamentally different from masculine power.
It’s Feminine Power, A latent source of energy that transforms and empowers, not control and dominate.
My hope is that the female discovers her Feminine Essence, which is an organic source of power found within.
You will journal and use art materials to capture your thoughts, emotions, and feelings as a way to express them creatively during a Retreat that is a preliminary for the Empowered Womanist Course.
Create a Mandala
The act of creating a mandala represents the transformation of the universe from a reality of suffering to one of enlightenment.