Womanist Empowerment Network
The WEN Network’s mission is to transform society. One woman; One child at a time.
* The focus is on empowering the woman to liberate the child who she has a direct influence on and provide her with the needed resources to achieve this goal.
* WEN has products and services: Spiritual Retreat (Offline Event) and The Empowered Womanist Course (Online Course)
Vision Statement: I am a Poet, Published Indie Author, Print and E-book Publisher; Host @ Spiritual Retreats, and Developer of the Womanist Empowerment
- What is the Womanist Empowerment Network (WEN) Ans: The Womanist Empowerment Network was created to offer products and services that support the development of an organic source of feminine power for educators, female entrepreneurs, and mothers who homeschool.
2. Who can use the Womanist Empowerment Network? Ans: The Womanist Empowerment Network is mainly for the woman to give her the opportunity to develop a deeper dimension of the self and take the lead in positive transformation in relationships.
3. Why choose to empower the woman? Ans: The woman is best suited to be the one to transform the nature of relationships and take the initiative and give her best and develop the courage to lead from the front and shape the future.
4. How will lives improve as they are empowered? Ans: Being empowered builds the potential within the woman to come out with new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
5. How will the services provided have an impact on the woman? Ans: The services are combined into Seven distinct subjects. Each develops and empower the woman, to be a leader of a transformation; and of heartfulness. The services and products are offered to entrepreneurs, educators, individuals, and teams working in educational work environments.
6. How will the woman benefit from the services provided by the WEN Network? Ans: The services we offer: *Help the woman to navigate positively through life challenges; *Find inner inspiration; *Foster better relationships; *Grow long-lasting inner peace; *Bring in new positive thought patterns; *Adopt lifestyle transformations; and *Embrace constant growth.
7. Can a woman be empowered? Ans: Yes, if the woman carries out and follow all our instructions and if she really wants to be in the best in the world, then The Empowered Womanist Network is for her.
8. What are the ideas to obtain from The Womanist Empowerment Network? Ans: To bring the creativity and imagination back into the lives of the feminine leader using our Personal Transformational Program which has an artistic approach that speaks to the heart.
Twenty-five years in education and program development. Trainer and commissioned 2nd Lt in the US Army. Owner and CEO of Non-Profit Vision For Education, Creator of the Womanist Empowerment Network, Published Indie Author and Coach.
Goals: Serve professionals as both private individual clients
Gives P.E.P. Talks and Host @ Spiritual Retreats and The Empowered Womanist Course
Join me for a Spiritual Retreat
Our Woman’s Spirituality Group invites you to enter into a deeper understanding of self and the Spirit through Art Journaling, Drumming, Dialogue, and Meditation-Reflection. Groups are comprised of 7 to 15 women who will meet once a month.
Date and Time TBA
TITLE: Discovering an Authentic Self
Do you know what Spirituality is?
It’s the search for perfect understanding and self-inquiry: A way to discover the Truth.
In the search for truth, you will come to understand the ephemeral (changing) nature of things and discover your true nature which is changeless,
You begin to see with your Inner Eyes during the Ritual to Restore Your Inner Power. It is a way to Release Fear, Doubt and Limiting Beliefs. By completing.
I am hosting a Spiritual Retreat.
It’s a full-day session (TBA) for you to inquire into your beliefs, your identity, and personality and discover a deeper reality into what you see
So why doesn’t everyone create attend a Spiritual Retreat? Well, in my experience as an Informal Educator, most of us never make the time. We let our busy, distracted lives keep us, well, busy and distracted. It’s time to change that.
Sign-Up on the Wait List
Forest Therapy Walk-
Part of the Spiritual Retreat
Forest Therapy Walk is not a hike in the traditional sense. An entire walk is typically two to four hours in duration and often covers no more than a quarter mile distance.
In that short distance, most people experience contact with nature in a much deeper way than they ever have prior to the walk.
On Forest Therapy Walks, people have a wide range of experiences, some of which they feel are significant, even profound.
These walks follow a standard sequence. Each walk begins with establishing embodied contact with the present moment and place.
Next comes a series of connective invitations, often improvised and at the moment and adapted to the needs of participants.
These may be followed by wander time and/or sit spot. The walks end with a ceremony of sharing tea made from foraged local plants.
The Empowered Womanist
ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE SPIRITUAL RETREAT YOU ARE READY TO IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE EMPOWERED WOMANIST COURSE. A MORE IN-DEPTH Exploration into being and a way to heal the wounds of the emotional self.
The target audiences are female entrepreneurs, mothers who homeschool and women in education. Males are encouraged, but the emphasis is on developing a feminine source of power.
I have developed Seven Steps that will help women develop their Super Power.
The Seven Steps for Personal Transformation is for the woman who wants to discover an organic source of power which is fundamentally different from masculine power.
It’s Feminine Power, A latent source of energy that transforms and empowers, not control and dominate.
My hope is that the woman discovers her Feminine Essence, which is an organic source of power found within.
A webinar is planned for the Fall of 2018 which will help guide you in the implementation of the Seven Steps.
You will journal and use art materials to capture your thoughts, emotions, and feelings as a way to express them creatively during a Spiritual Retreat that is a preliminary for the Empowered Womanist Course.